TDI Compressor Operator
The TDI Compressor Operator course will enable the successful candidate to operate and maintain breathing air compression systems for scuba diving. The student will learn to pack filters, maintenance procedures and operation of the various compressors and air bank systems used in the diving industry.
What you will learn:
• The theory of gas compression
• The design of gas compressors
• Air quality requirements
• A strong understanding of cylinder regulations and filling methods.
• Practical application on land and on the dive boat
• Integration of the largest air bank system on Koh Tao with multiple compressors
• This course is open to anyone. It is therefore not necessary to have any diving background or experience. This course is ideal for divers, dive centre’s air filling stations and live-aboard operators or to anyone who is expected to operate a compressor.
Course Duration: 2 Days
*Best Value as part of the ‘Tec Ops Package’*