SDI Equipment Specialist
The SDI Equipment Specialist Course is designed to give a more in depth look at how dive equipment works. It will cover general repairs and maintenance of scuba diving equipment as well as the hand tools and procedures to work towards becoming either a scuba technician or capable of working on your own equipment.
What you will learn:
• Regulators; first and second stages; balanced and unbalanced: Test, Service and Adjust
• Valves and isolation manifolds used in doubles, deco or sidemount equipment
• BC systems; inflation, dump valves and leak testing
• Cylinder markings and required testing procedures
• This course is open to anyone. It is therefore not necessary to have any diving background or experience. This course is ideal for divers or instructors who want to have a higher understanding of how their equipment works.
Course Duration: 3 Days
*Best Value as part of the ‘Tec Ops Package’*