TDI Extended Range
Certain areas of the world provide spectacular dives at depths deeper than 40m/130 feet but you will not have access (or very limited access) to helium. The TDI Extended Range course teaches you the proper techniques for utilizing compressed air as a breathing gas and with a maximum depth of 55m/180 feet you won’t have to miss those dives.
What you will learn:
• Equipment requirements and configuration
• Decompression options
• Use of surface marker buoys
• Buddy rescue
• Narcosis checks and management
Materials for this course include the TDI Extended Range Diving Manual and the US Navy or Buhlmann Air Decompression Tables as well as computer decompression planning software.
• Be a TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
• Be a Decompression Procedures Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
Course Duration: 4 Days (6 Dives)