TDI Advanced Wreck
The TDI Advanced Wreck course is the next step for any diver that has taken a wreck diver course and wants to go further inside. During this course, your TDI Instructor will teach you the proper techniques for locating and planning a penetration dive. The advanced wreck course is commonly taught with other popular TDI course such as advanced nitrox, decompression procedures and extended range.
The course covers topics and skills like:
• Use of guidelines
• Overhead emergency procedures
• Redundant equipment requirements
• Locating and identifying wrecks
• Hazards of wreck diving
• Surveying of wrecks
The TDI Advanced Wreck Diving manual covers all the most commonly used wreck diving techniques in cold and warm water. The manual also covers team diving techniques and preservation of wrecks.
• Minimum age 18
• Advanced Open Water or equivalent
• Minimum 50 logged dives
• Be certified as Wreck or Cavern Diver
• Be trained in open circuit doubles or sidemount
Course Duration: 3 Days (6 Dives)