PADI Enriched Air Nitrox
If you want to stay underwater longer or if you intend to sign up for tec diving, Enriched Air Nitrox is a MUST! While it is allowed to teach this course without diving, we want you to experience the benefits of Enriched Air up to 40% oxygen, so we’ll include the dives. This is the “air” of tomorrow by all indications.
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What you will learn:
• Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
• Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
• Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
• Be a PADI Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
• Be at least 15 years old
• Have a medical form signed by your physician
Course Duration: 1 Day